STP TRADING broker is active in the financial markets providing NDD accounts.
Due to the existence of three types of Islamic accounts, standard and scalp with different spreads and commissions, it is suitable for any type of trading.
Due to the insurance of all accounts, all traders can easily follow their trades in different symbols, digital currencies and stocks in the MetaTrader 5 environment and with the high speed of the platform.
Other STP TRADING broker services:
In the end, STP TRADING broker willingly invites all scalpers to test the broker's fast platform and fixed spreads in gold and other floating symbols to find out the truth of our words.
STP TRADING BROKER BONUSES LIST
Ability to easily trade US-shares and Cryptocurrencies on the platform
If you are interested in trading in the financial markets and you want to become a professional trader, join us. STP Trading broker will accompany you to achieve your goals by providing the following services:
- Very fast STP transactions
- Customer transaction insurance (all accounts of STP Trading broker)
- Holding free Forex training classes from beginner to advanced
- Offering a removable bonus
- Minimum investment 10 $
- Fast deposit of Rials and the possibility of deposit and withdrawal with Visa card, web money, Bitcoin and ...
- Ability to trade on all currency pairs, US stocks, digital currencies, oil, Dow Jones with floating spreads and fixed and very low spreads for the gold symbol
- 24-hour customer support
- Possibility to open standard, Islamic (no swap) and VIP (very low spread) accounts
- Offering credit to active accounts
- 100% hedging even in negative margins
- Easy and fast account opening and authentication
customer transaction insurance
Dollar Down, But Fresh COVID-19 Worries Cap Losses
Dollar Down Over Improving Risk Sentiment, Continued Bets on COVID-19 Recovery
Dollar on back foot as Biden optimism bolsters riskier currencies
Dollar Down Over Yellen’s Urge to “Act Big” on COVID-19 Relief
Dollar Down, All Eyes on Yellen Senate Confirmation Hearing Comments
Yen gains, euro squeezed as recovery doubts creep in